This is very interesting and inspiring speech by Azim Premji At the 37th Annual Convocation 2002, IIM, Ahmedabad 37th Annual Convocation 2002, IIM, Ahmedabad.
In this speech he share guiding principles of staying afloat in a changing world based on his experience in Wipro. In this speech he speak about 11 different lesson to learn to adapt change in our life.
(1) Be alert for the first signs of change.
(2) Anticipate change even when things are “Anticipate change even when things
are going right.
(3) Always look at the opportunities that change represents.
(4) Do not allow routines to become chains.
(5) Realize that fear of the unknown is natural.
(6) Keep renewing yourself.
(7) Surround yourself with people who are open to change.
(8) Play to win..!!
(9) Respect yourself. The world will reward you on your successes.
(10) Never change: your core values.
(11) We must remember that succeeding in a changing world is beyond just
at last, beautiful quote from Azim Premji’s speech @ IIM-A convocation.
Change is the Only thing that will Never change. So better adapt to it.
If one desires a change, one must be that change before that must be that change before that change can take place
Check out PPT for complete speech.